The property is located in an historic building in the centre of the town, distributed on three floors, with a large attic and a shared garden.
In-residency artists will be welcomed on the second floor. Each artist has a private room and bathroom (one of them ensuite) and will share the other spaces, consisting of:
– A fully equipped kitchen and dining room (with a little terrace overlooking the Matese mountains).
– An open space of 25 m2 to chill out or experiment with different materials.
– A luminous library and studio, full of curiosities and a media library with a collection of local and international journeys.
– A studio with a terrace that overlooks the Volturno valley.
– A laboratory with a 2x1m printing press, a dark room, a photo enlarger, a UV lamp, solar plates and buckets of different dimensions.
We can accommodate two artists at the same time, or two couples, even with children, on request (and subject to availability and the other artists’ needs).
Additionally, it is possible to use a public work and exhibition space in town called ‘Le Cupole’ (or ‘domes’)’, specialised in chalcography and screen printing. Admission is free, upon reservation, with full access to a chalcographic press, rollers for inking, equipment for printing, a bromograph, screen-printing aspirated surface and a tank for developing and cleaning the rack.