The property is located in an historic building in the centre of town, distributed on three floors, with a large attic and a shared garden.
In-residency artists will be welcomed on the second floor. Each artist has a private room and bathroom (one of them ensuite) and will share the other spaces, consisting of:
- A laboratory with a 2×1 m printing press, a dark room, a photo enlarger, a UV lamp, solar plates and buckets of different dimensions.
- An open work space of 25 m2 to chill out or experiment with different materials.
- A luminous library and studio, full of curiosities and a media library with a collection of local and international journeys.
- A studio with a terrace that overlooks the Volturno valley.
- A fully equipped kitchen and dining room (with a little terrace overlooking the Matese mountains).
We can accommodate two artists at the same time, or two couples, even with children, on request (and subject to availability and the other artists needs).
The length of the residencies can range from 2 to 6 weeks, from April to October. The residency fee varies depending on the project and chosen accommodation but being artists ourselves, we strive to keep our prices low. To give you an idea, the fee on 2023 for an individual artist ranges from 350 euros for 2 weeks to 600 euros for a month.